No Medical Advice
The information posted here by SAID Support is not to be considered medical advice, and is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional.
Our goal is to provide sufficient information so that SAID Support visitors are able to become knowledgeable participants and empowered advocates in their disease management plan. The primary responsibility of your disease management plan is with your treating physicians and you should only follow your treating physicians’ advice. DO NOT change/modify your disease management plan on your own without consulting your treating physicians.
Legal Disclaimers Summary:
- The SAID Support website does not constitute an attempt to practice medicine.
- The use of the site does not establish a doctor-patient relationship.
- Individuals should consult a qualified health care provider for medical advice and answers to personal health questions.
- While the site attempts to be as accurate as possible, it should not be relied upon as being comprehensive or error-free.
- SAID Support is under constant development and changes may be made in the articles and information at any time.
- The content of SAID Support is developed and edited by the Autoinflammatory Alliance. The purpose is to be able to share content and have more discussions on topics of interest regarding autoinflammatory diseases. For more detailed content on specific diseases, please visit our website and also consult our Comparative Chart of Autoinflammatory Diseases.
The information and reference materials contained here are intended solely for the general information of the reader. It is not to be used for treatment or diagnostic purposes, but rather for discussion with the patient’s own physician.
The information presented here is not intended to diagnose health problems or to take the place of professional medical care.
The information contained herein is neither intended to dictate what constitutes reasonable, appropriate or best care for any given health issue, nor is it intended to be used as a substitute for the independent judgment of a physician for any given health issue.
All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only. The major limitation of informational resources like this is the inability to take into account the unique circumstances that define the health issues of the patient. If you have persistent health problems, please consult your health care provider. All visitors to this and other SAID Support associated or Autoinflammatory Alliance websites agree to read and abide by the complete terms of this agreement.